Yukon Wealth Management, Inc. (YWMI/Advisor) is a U. S. Securities and Exchange Commission Registered Investment Advisory firm. YWMI does not render or offer to render personalized investment advice or financial planning advice through this web site. This web site is limited to the dissemination of general information on the adviser's service offerings and provides for an efficient method in which a prospective client may contact the adviser. Advice can only be rendered after the following conditions are met:
- Registration of the adviser with the U. S. Securities and Exchange Commission as a Registered Investment Adviser if the adviser has more than $25,000,000 under management.
- Delivery of a disclosure statement (Form ADV Part II) by Adviser to client.
- Execution of an investment Advisory and / or Financial Planning agreement between the client and the adviser.
- Initial payment of the planning fee or investment advisory fee by the client to the adviser.
- Adviser may transact business only in States in which it is registered, or in which it is exempted or excluded from registration. The Investment Adviser must also be registered or exempted or excluded from registration in any state in which it responds to persons in that State to effect or attempt to affect transactions in securities, or the rendering of personalized investment advice for compensation.
A copy of YWMI's current written disclosure statement discussing YWMI's business operations, services, and fees is available from YWMI upon written request. YWMI does not make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, or relevance of any information prepared by any unaffiliated third party provider, whether linked to YWMI's web site or incorporated herein. All such information is provided solely for convenience purposes only and all users thereof should be guided accordingly.